- Business Plan
- Information and Guidance
- Full Credit Course in “Entrepreneurship and Hi-Tech Innovation” – Develop insights on navigating the innovation process from idea generation to commercialization.
- Full Credit Course in “Entrepreneurship and New Ventures Creation” – This program explains the detailed process post Innovation to establishing the new venture. Participant are encouraged to work on real case to take it to incubation level.
- “Business Plan” and “Entrepreneurship Lab” Courses
- Few other scheduled courses include: Entrepreneurship-Finance, Social Entrepreneurship, Legal Issues in Entrepreneurship & Family Business, Entrepreneurs as Leaders
- Regular short duration FDPs are conducted in DSB campus.
- Interested DSB Students are enrolled in half credit mandatory course “Business Planning”
- Students of the course are mandatory coached to develop a business plan
- The activity is opened to all students of DSB, VIPS and other Institutes via once in a year “Business Plan” competition
Each year student projects are initiated for new product/service development
Select student project (5 or more) is provided direct or indirect support up-to INR 1,00,000 per project. The INR 1,00, 000 is split as:
- INR 10K to the mentor
- INR 30K to team
- INR 60K for product/service development expenses
In an on-going successful mentorship program, a database of mentors and mentees is maintained for matchmaking. Currently a number of students are already assigned mentors from Industry.
In E-LAB COURSE offered to students, they actively work onsite with the management of chosen partner companies. While students gain hands-on experience in launching and running a startup business, the companies receive assistance with crucial aspects of growth project. The student teams provide the companies with hands-on, targeted skills in areas critical to new business ventures. Running in parallel with the consulting projects are classes held on campus. The content of these classes aligns with the hands-on projects and helps students build and actively apply pertinent skills. At the end of the semester, each team presents its findings and recommendations to the senior management of the partner company.
- E-Lab (Entrepreneurial Lab) facilitates the objectives of EIDC as an active informational centre with its own resources and informational website.
- It collaborate with the following organizations and government agencies for support and resource sharing: NSTEDB, DST, Government of India, TiE, CIIE, IIM Ahmedabad, NEN, EDI, Ministry of MSME, NiesBUD, Assocham and others.
- E-Lab has its dedicated library, discussion facilities, simulation and business games and many other software.
- Link to Entrepreneurship resources and eco-system support providers is provided on the website. Talks from Entrepreneurs are held regularly