- A candidate must hold a Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA. In case of the candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), OBC and Differently Abled (DA), minimum marks requirement is 45%.
- The percentage of marks obtained by the candidate in the bachelor’s degree will be calculated based on the practice followed by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the degree. In case the candidate is awarded grades / CGPA instead of marks, the conversion of grades or CGPA to percentage of marks will be based on the procedure certified by the university/institution from where the candidate has obtained the bachelor’s degree. In case the university/institution does not have any scheme for converting CGPA info equivalent marks, the equivalence will be established by dividing the candidate’s CGPA and multiplying the result with 100.
- Candidates appearing for the final year of bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification and those who have completed degree requirements and are awaiting results can also apply.
- Candidates need to submit their graduation scores latest by 31st October. If the students fail to submit the score or get below 50% in graduation, they will be ineligible for the programme.
- Candidates applying for admission must provide information about score in an entrance test. DSB (VIPS-TC) accepts scores of CAT, XAT, CMAT, GMAT, MAT and other equivalent examinations, as determined by the admission committee of DSB (VIPS-TC).
- DSB (VIPS-TC) will confirm the eligibility of a candidate by verifying the mark sheets, degree certificates and the entrance test score.
Prospective candidates must maintain a valid email account and a valid mobile phone number throughout the selection process.
Application Submission Process
- The applicant must complete the online ‘Application Form’. The details for the online process may be checked at website. Click Here.
- The applicant must submit the fee* online. After the submission of the fees, the applicant can print the fee receipt from the portal. The payment of the fees gives access to the application form which can then be filled and submitted online. Applicant can also print their application form, if required. This application form will give a unique application ID to the students which will be the reference number for all future correspondence.
- Application forms for the Two-year Full Time PGDM program may also be obtained from the campus.
- Candidates who satisfy eligibility criteria will be short-listed for further process.
- Short-listed candidates will be called for Quantitative Aptitude Assessment and Data Sufficiency, Case Study Analysis and Report Writing, Group Discussion & Personal Interview (GDPI).
- Candidates with relevant work experience of at least two years will be considered for additional weightage in the selection process.
- A merit list of candidates will be prepared based on the criteria discussed above.
- The weightage for the criteria will be decided by the Admission Committee.
- The Admission Committee will decide the number of candidates to be admitted to the PGDM Program based on merit.
Institute provides scholarship (merit-cum-means) to EWS and Meritorious Students and For more information, Contact Admissions Office.