- Pandey, I. M., Kam, Lee & Ruhani, Ali, “Strategic and Financial Attributes of E-Commerce Firms: An Empirical Study”.The 5th Symposium of Malaysian Finance Association (MFA) at Jaya , Malaysia, April 30-May 1, 2003.
- Pandey, I. M. “Capital Structure and Market Power: The Malaysian Experience”. The 4th Symposium of Malaysian Finance Association (MFA) May 31-June 1, 2002, Penang, Malaysia.
- Pandey, I. M., “The Expected Stock Returns of Malaysian Firms: A Panel Data Analysis”. The 4th Asian Academy of Management (AAM) Conference 2001, Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia.
- Pandey, I. M., “Implications of Financial Sector Reforms for Funds Management in India”. International Seminar on Developing Projects in Emerging Countries, organised by ESCP, France, July 9-10, 1999, New Delhi.
- Gupta, J. P., Pandey, I. M. & Chou-Fu, Chen, “Is the Taiwan Stock Exchange Efficient?” 5th International Conference Of the Decision Science Institute in Athens, Greece, July 4-7, 1999.
- Gupta, J. P., Pandey, I. M. & Win, Kin Yu Yu, “Financial Management in French-Thai Joint Ventures: An Exploratory Study”.International Conference International Joint Ventures, Asian Institute of Technology, Thailand, June 15-16, 1998.
- Pandey, I. M. & Chotigeat, T., “Capital Structure Patterns and Practices of Thai Companies”. (co-authored with T. Chotigeat), International Trade & Finance Association Eighth International Conference, Atlantic City, NJ, USA, 27 to 30 May 1998.
- Gupta, J. P., Pandey, I. M & Kanchanachayphoom, P., “Warrants Pricing in a Thin Market”. 19th Meeting of the EURO Working Group on Financial Modelling (Technical University of Crete), Chania, Greece, November 28-30, 1996.
- Pandey, I. M “Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited”. First Convention on Asian Business and Management Education, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, August 26-27, 1996.
- Pandey, I. M. & Jang, Anjela, “Venture Capital for Technology Financing in Taiwan”. The Chinese Finance Association/Asia Pacific Finance Association, Finance Conference, Taipei, ROC. July 8, 1996.
- Gupta, J. P., Pandey, I. M. & Techa-umponkul, T., “Emerging Bond Market in Thailand: Problems and Prospects”. First annual Asian Academy of Management Conference, December 7-8, 1995.
- Pandey, I. M., “Venture Capital Investment Criteria used by Venture Capitalists in India”, 7th Annual International Symposium on Small Business Finance, Florida, USA, April 24-25, 1995.
- Pandey, I. M., “Development Finance Management in LDCs – the Indian Experience”, International Conference on Development Accounting and Finance, organised by the University of Birmingham, England, April 20-22, 1988.
- Pandey, I. M., “Venture Capital for Biotechnology”, National Workshop orgainzed jointly by IIM, Ahmedabad and BCIL, New Delhi,, April 23-24, 1992.
- Pandey, I. M., “Financial Management Research in India”, All-India Seminar on Management Education, organised by the Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad, 1987.
- Pandey, I. M., “Capital Structure Decision-making”, Seminar for University Teachers, organised by the Department of Commerce, South Delhi Campus, University of Delhi, 1979.
- Pandey, I. M., “Corporate Income Tax and the Cost of Capital”. All-India Seminar on Capital Budgeting Practices in India, organised by the Department of Commerce, South Delhi Campus, University of Delhi, 1974.
- Mukherji, Shoma. Overcoming Cross‐cultural Constraints for Effective Communication in the Multicultural Workplace Global Advances in Business Communication Conference, Detroit, May 27 – 30, 2015. (Best Paper Award)
- Mukherji, Shoma. Cultural Intelligence and Communication Effectiveness -Essential Prerequisites for Global Leadership Preparedness Association of International Business (AIB) Conference, Bangalore, June 27-30, 2015.
- Mukherji, Shoma. Green Management: Environmentally Sustainable Economic Growth of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation, Academy of Management Conference, Chicago, August 7-11, 2009.
- Mukherji, Shoma. Manovikas Kendra: Sustainable Human Development through Partnerships, 14th Annual Sustainable Development Research Conference, September 21-23, 2008, India Habitat Centre, New Delhi, India.
Popli Dr. G.S. Banking Sector Reforms – ‘Roadmap ahead’ presented paper in the National Conference and published in the Journal of BLS Institute of Management, Mohan Nagar, Ghaziabad on April 23-24, 2010.
- Popli Dr. G.S. Doctoral dissertation “Credit Flows and their uses in SMEs Sector in India in the post WTO era. Published in the Journal of Management VJIM, Hyderabad in April 2010.
- Popli Dr. G.S. Promoting Small and Medium Enterprises with successful adoption of Information Technology in India. Presented in Milagrow World SME Conference May, 26, 2011.
- Popli Dr. G.S. Bancassurance a financial Innovation – Opportunities, Issues and Challenges before Banks in India – L. Bajaj Institute of Management, Greater Noida on Jan. 21, 2012.
- Popli Dr. G.S. and Nidrajog Gunjan, Empowering growth through Corporate Governance and Economic Stability Measures in the National Seminar of Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce, University of Delhi on Feb. 23-24, 2012.
- Popli Dr. G.S. A comparative study on FDI Investment in retail boon or bane, National Conference of Govt. College, Ajmer on March 1-2, 2012.
- Popli Dr. G.S. An assessment of spot and future prices by availing arbitrage opportunity in commodity market, presented in National Conference of Pondicherry University, Pondicherry, March 16-17, 2012.
- Popli Dr. G.S.and Prof. Kumari Sima, Microfinance and financial inclusion as a panacea to poverty and development in India, National Conference of Pacific Academy of Higher Education & Research University, Udaipur, April 13-14, 2012.
- Dr. G.S, and Nidrajog Gunjan, Issues and Challenges of managing organisational cultural change with the new business environment of India, National Conference of Jaipuria Institute of Management, Vasundhera, Ghaziabad, April, 20, 2012.
- Popli Dr. G.S. and Prof. Kumari Sima, Managing attrition in Indian Private Insurance Companies, National Conference of IIT Delhi, June 28 to 30, 2012.
- Popli Dr. G.S. and Prof. Ahmad Farah, Shoppers perception of retail service quality supermarket versus shops in Delhi, paper presented in International Seminar of Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, 2-3.01.2013.
- Popli Dr. G.S. Importance of Ethics, Morals and Values in the development of SME Sector in India in the post WTO era, International Seminar of Delhi School of Professional Studies and Research, 4-5, 2013.
- Popli Dr. G.S. An empirical study on the concept of Universal banking from India’s perspective: Paper presented in the International Conference of DSPSR at Lisbon (Portugal) on 21st June 2013.
- Popli, Dr. G. S. and Popli Rupina, Corporate Governance and the Role and Responsibility of Board of Directors in India with Special Focus on Independent Directors, paper presented in the International Conference of DSPSR on Jan.3-4, 2015.
- Popli Dr. G.S. and Popli Rupina , Bancassurance business : Opportunities, problems and challenges in India, Paper presented in National Conference of IBS, Gurgaon, 13,14.2015.
- Popli, Dr. G. S. and Popli Rupina, Research Paper on Investment Opportunities in the Steel Sector of India on the Concept of Make in India, RDIAS, Rohini, Delhi, April, 15, 2015.
- Popli, Dr. G. S. and Sarin G, Factors that Influence Selection of Cloud ERP for Indian SMEs: An Empirical Study, SBS, VIPS, Delhi.
- Chaudhary Sanjay,“Outsourcing Governance”, The ninth annual International Smart-Sourcing Conference, Center for Global Outsourcing (CGO) at Department of management Studies, IIT Delhi January 5-6, 2011.
- Gupta, Sharad, CSR – Summarizing evolution of the Concept, 4th Annual International Convention by Dept. of Commerce, Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi held on 18-19th Dec, 2015.
- Gupta, Sharad “Effect of environmental variables on Green Buying Intention in different Purchase Situations” presented in 2014 Annual conference of Emerging Markets Conference Board on 09-11 Jan, 2014 organized by and at IIM Lucknow.
- Gupta, Sharad “Inter-linkages between Lifestyle Orientation and Green Marketing – A Conceptual Framework” presented in refereed International Conference – ICRM 2013 held on 21-22 Dec, 2013 at IIT Delhi and organized by IIT Delhi, XLRI, and Curtin University – Australia.
- Gupta, Sharad “Continuous Improvement and Sustainability in Indian Automobile Industry: Green Technology is Boon” in International Conference of STME 2013 held on 25-26 Oct 2013 organized by Delhi Technological University.
- Gupta, Sharad “Green Marketing – What Drives Consumer Purchase Intention?” published in electronic book (ISBN No: 978-93-81583-94-4) as conference proceeding for National Conference on Paradigm for Sustainable Business: People, Planet, and Profit held during 8-9 Mar 2013 at IIT Roorkee.
- Gupta, Sharad “Transformation in Indian IT and Pharmaceutical Industries and Focus on People” in National Paper Writing Contest in Sep 2004 organized by All India Management Association.
- Gupta, Sharad “Innovation – The Indian relevance for IT and Pharmaceutical Industries” in All India Annual Convention in May 2004 organized by Strategic Management Forum.
- Sarin G., Digital Data Management: Categorization, Features, Migration and Adoption, 18th Global Conference on Digitalization and Flexibility for Organizational Management and Transformation, December 18 (Tues) – 20 (Thur), 2018, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, India, Annual Conference of Global Institute of Flexible Systems Management.
- Sarin G., Developing Smart Cities using Internet of Things: An Empirical Study 10th INDIACom; INDIACom-2016; IEEE Conference ID: 37465 3rd International Conference on “Computing for Sustainable Global Development”, 16th – 18th March 2016, New Delhi, India http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7724278.
- Sarin G. and Dr. Popli GS, Factors that influence selection of Cloud ERP for Indian SMEs: An empirical study, National Conference on “Sustainable Business Practices for Emerging Global Markets” at VIPS New Delhi India, 27th – 28th November 2015.