Delhi School of Business, is organizing an “International Conference on The Global Advanced in Business and Communication (GABC – 2024)” from June 27 – 29, 2024. Abstract
Submission Date : January 15, 2024
About the Institute
GABC aims to bring together experts and practitioners from academics, industry and government to consider on-going scholarly activities and business practices which shape and are shaped by the intersection of cultural factors and global business.
The 13th GABC conference will be hosted by Delhi School of Business in New Delhi, India. The co- sponsors are Eastern Michigan Universityand Universiti Teknologi Malaysia.
Delhi School of Business, an autonomous management school has made a mark among business schools in Delhi and India. Started in 2013 its academic rigour derived out of its parent institution Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies (VIPS), which was founded in 2000.
1. Cross cultural differences and influences in conducting business
2. Global integrated marketing communication (IMC) and Digital Marketing
3. Languages for business, governmental and managerial communication
4. Leveraging Technologies and Data Science for Innovative Business Outcomes
5. Entrepreneurship towards achieving sustainable development goals
6. Transformative Leadership – Diversity, Equity and Innovative Initiatives
7. New Generation Digital Technology and Employee well being
8. Financial Markets and Emerging sources of Entrepreneurial finance
Extended Abstract Acceptance Notification: 9 February 2024
Full paper Submission: 15 April 2024
Registration Deadline: 30 April 2024
Full papers submitted by 15 April 2024 will be considered for the Best Paper Award, the result of which will be announced during the conference
- Title befitting the conference tracks
- Theoretical or empirical justification for the paper.
- Short summary of literature review
- Brief summary of data and methodology with justification of its appropriateness
- Main findings and their theoretical or practical relevance.
- Paper title
- Names of authors
- Affiliation, addresses and email of all authors
- Abstract of about 250 words
- Keywords ( alphabetical order, not more than five)
- Introduction (without sub-headings)
- Literature review
- Research objectives, approach, sample and data
- Findings and conclusions
- References ( APA format)
- Acknowledgements (if any, at end of the manuscript)
Presenter &/ Participant: Local Rs. 3000 International USD 200
Ph.D. Scholar Presenter & Participant: Rs. 1500
Online: Fill in the registration form and pay conference fee online.
Offline: Registration fees can also be paid Offline through a cheque/DD.The Cheque/DD for the requisite amount must be drawn in favour of Vivekananda Institute of Professional Studies – Technical Campus payable at Delhi. The offline fees should be submitted with the Hard Copy of the Registration Form.
The Registration Form can be downloaded as a PDF here: Click Here! The fees, whether paid online/ offline, along with the Form should reach the Conference Secretariat latest by 30 April 2024
Conference Co Chair : Dr. David Victor, Professor, Eastern Michigan University
Conference Co Chair:
Conference Co Chair:
Dr. Shoma Mukherji
Dr. Meghna Chhabra
Dr. Neerja Arora