Global, environmental, political, economic, legal, and regulatory context for business
- Ethical behavior and community responsibility in organizations and society.
- Responsiveness to ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics to support organization decision-making processes.
- Reasoning ability along with information acquisition, management, decision making and reporting for business.
- Value creation through the integrated production and distribution of goods, services, and information.
- Group and individual dynamics in organizations.
- Human resource management and development.
- Finance theories and methods; financial reporting, analysis, and markets.
- Strategic management and decision-making in an integrative organizational environment.
Curriculum inputs from all appropriate constituencies including faculty, administrators, students, alumni and the business community.
DSB follows a rigorous curriculum to ensure that the students are trained and equipped adequately with necessary skills and expertise to face the corporate world. The Faculty enjoys academic freedom to adopt appropriate pedagogy for imparting education. Pedagogy is a combination of case discussions, lectures, presentations, assignments and project work. The Learning Management System ensures that all the students are well connected and experience integrated learning.
Finance is the management, creation and study of money. It includes the study of financial systems, banking, credit, investments, financial instruments, assets and liabilities. DSB Offers the best curriculum design and content for Finance Courses in Delhi. Because of the teaching pedagogy and the faculty, it is one of the most prestigious Finance Courses in Delhi NCR.
Careers in Finance include:
- Accounting & Finance
- Asset Management
- Capital Markets
- Commercial Banking
- Corporate Finance
- Debt / Fixed Income
- Financial Planning
- Fund Management
- Foreign Exchange & Money Markets
- Investment Banking / M & A
- Money Management
- Private Banking / Wealth Management
- Private Equity / Venture Capital
- Real Estate