Global, environmental, political, economic, legal, and regulatory context for business
- Ethical behavior and community responsibility in organizations and society.
- Responsiveness to ethnic, cultural, and gender diversity.
- Business Intelligence and Analytics to support organization decision-making processes.
- Reasoning ability along with information acquisition, management, decision making and reporting for business.
- Value creation through the integrated production and distribution of goods, services, and information.
- Group and individual dynamics in organizations.
- Human resource management and development.
- Finance theories and methods; financial reporting, analysis, and markets.
- Strategic management and decision-making in an integrative organizational environment.
Curriculum inputs from all appropriate constituencies including faculty, administrators, students, alumni and the business community.
DSB follows a rigorous curriculum to ensure that the students are trained and equipped adequately with necessary skills and expertise to face the corporate world. The Faculty enjoys academic freedom to adopt appropriate pedagogy for imparting education. Pedagogy is a combination of case discussions, lectures, presentations, assignments and project work. The Learning Management System ensures that all the students are well connected and experience integrated learning.
Human Resource Management (HRM)
HRM is the management of organizational workforce, or human resources, for greater efficiency and productivity. HRM involves attraction, selection, training, assessment, and rewarding of employees, while also overseeing organizational leadership and culture, and ensuring compliance with employment and labour laws. DSB Offers the best curriculum design and content for Organisational Behaviour Courses in Delhi. Because of the teaching pedagogy and the faculty, it is one of the most prestigious OB and HRM Courses in Delhi NCR.
Careers in Human Resource Management include:
- Compensation and Benefits Management
- Employee Relations Management
- Employees Work/Life Issues Management
- Performance Evaluation and Appraisal Management
- General Human Resources Management
- Recruitment and Induction Management
- Training and Development Management
- Workforce Design and Management