- Sarin, G. (2016), “An empirical study of key parameters that impact purchase decisions of consumers who use e-commerce websites for online shopping in India”, International Journal of Information Systems and Software Engineering for Big Companies.
- To Analyse the Perceived Organizational Support Post Downsizing 2020 JETIR February 2020, Volume 7, Issue 2,(ISSN-2349-5162)
- To Study Motivational Level Of The Employees- Post Downsizing ,2019, IJRAR May 2019, Volume 6, Issue 2,(E-ISSN 2348-1269, P- ISSN 2349-5138).
- To Study The Organizational Citizenship Behaviour Post Downsizing Among IT Professionals, 2019 JETIR June 2019, Volume 6, Issue 6, (ISSN- 2349-5162).
- Factors affecting consumer adoption of Mobile Apps in NCR – A Qualitative Study in Global Business Review, Dec 2019.
- Is Value Premium Sector-Specific? : Evidence from India, Managerial Finance, Forthcoming(2020)
- Performance, Persistence and Explanation of Value Premium: Evidence from India. Afro-Asian Journal of Finance and Accounting, Forthcoming(2020)
- Corporate Social Responsibility in India: Choice to Compliance. Apeejay Journal of Management Sciences and Technology,5(3),64-76(2018)
- Value Effect in Indian Stock Market: An Empirical Analysis. International Journal of Public Sector Performance Management, 4(2), 146-168(2018)
- Regional Integration in South Asia- A Specific Focus on the India-Sri Lanka Free Trade Agreement(ISLFTA) and its Impact on Trade and Investments. New Horizons, 13, 16-34.(2016)
- Chaudhary , S., & Kishore , R. (2010). Determinants And Impacts Of Governance Forms On Outsourcing Performance: Evidence From A Case Study. Journal of Information Technology Case and Application Research, 12(1), 39-56.
- Gupta, S. & Verma H.V. (2019). Mindful Consumption, Mindfulness, and Satisfaction with life: An experimental study, Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education (DOI: 10.1108/JARHE-11-2018-0235)
- Gupta, S. (2015). Factors influencing Sustainable Buying Intention in different Purchase Situations. ASBM Journal of Management, 8(2), 78-92.
- Gupta, S. (May 2014). Sustainability and CSR”. The Edge, 11(1).
- Mukherji, S. & Jain, , N. (2015). “Development of a Scale to Assess Communication Effectiveness of Managers working in Multicultural environments”. Global Advances in Business Communication, 4(1), 1-28.
- Mukherji, S. & Sharma, R. (2013). Social Entrepreneurship: A Case of Sustainable Human Development of The Differently Able. Indian Journal of Training & Development, XXXXIII(1), 36-47.
- Mukherji, S. & Jain, N. (2010). Women empowerment through transformational leadership. Case of Satya Jyoti, 13(4).
- Mukherji, S. (2010). The Perception of ‘Glass Ceiling’ in Indian Organizations: An Exploratory Study. South Asian Journal of Management, 17(1).
- Jain, N. & Mukherji, S. (2009). Impact of Communication during Service Encounters on Customer’s Perception of Organization Image. Paradigm, 13(1), 56-65.
- Mukherji, S. & Jain, N. (2009). Women empowerment through transformational leadership. Vision, 13(4).
- Jain, N. & Mukherji, S. (2009). Communicating a holistic perspective to the world: Kautilya on Leadership. Leadership & Organization Development Journal,, 30(5), 435-454.
- Mukherji, S. & Sethi, S. (2008). Between the Cup and the Lip: Case of Evolve Creative Limited. Advances in Management, 1(5), 49-55.