Delhi School Business practices value-based sharing of knowledge. Our core values are:
- Excellence: We pursue excellence in all of our activities: teaching, research, scholarship and service.
- Integrity: We follow integrity- fairness, truthfulness, transparency – in all our activities and conduct.
- Diversity: We respect individuality and individual freedom and inclusion of all for the institutional success and multiplicity of its character.
- Service: We strive to serve all our stakeholders, community and the nation honestly and faithfully.
- Creativity: We encourage and recognize creativity and innovations through critical and out-of-box thinking.
- Empathy: We seek to understand and respect the feeling, thoughts, attitudes or emotions of others.
- Social Responsibility: We place high value to our responsibility towards the betterment of the society.
- Ethics: We conduct ourselves and train our students to behave and operate in the most ethical way.
Delhi School of Business offers a unique Value Proposition to the PGDM aspirants who wish to build their careers in business management and aspire to join reputed organizations to competition with the best student of other institutes. Through its unique Outcome-based and integrated curriculum, oriented towards skill development to meet the practical needs of the industry and delivered by the top faculty (including former IIM professors and faculty trained from IIMs and other reputed Universities/Institutes). Delhi School of Business (DSB), offers the art and craft of business education which blends together entrepreneurial mind-set, international outlook, innovation, creativity, social responsibility and ethics. The DSB PGDM programme provides the student with a unique opportunity to attend a Professional Skill Enhancement Program on Creativity, Innovation and Critical Thinking at a top management institute. DSB PGDM program is the international programme as it includes international Exposure in Collaboration with the renowned London School of Economics London, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore and Asian Institute of Technology Thailand. The distinctively differentiate PGDM programme, with its extensive industry connection, provides an opportunity for the students in understanding internships and final job placements in the reputed organizations.
Delhi School of Business practice Outcomes – Based Learning approach; thus, making learning more student-centric rather than being teacher-centric. Every Course identifies skills that the course would develop and the type of practical issue that would be handled better with the required skills. Every faculty member focusses on the practical application of the theoretical concepts ensuring that students understand how the learning would assist them in understanding and resolving real-life challenges in their workplaces.
In the Information age, students are overwhelmed with information which may not get converted to knowledge. Focus reams on collection of data instead of analysis of the data before it is churned to become information and knowledge..
Analysis of the information all around in the basic skill that differentiates a thinking and non-thinking individual. A thinking individual focuses on analysis and reasoning. Hance student need to be trained on ‘How to think?’.
This is facilitated by Multiple Participative Pedagogy, i.e case-based learning, problem-based learning, project-based learning, simulation, role play, business games etc.