Fellow Program in Managment(FPM)
Admission Open for Academic Year 2023-24
Admission to the Fellow Programme shall be made once a year as per AICTE Academic Calendar.
Aspirants for the program shall apply to the institute through FPM Application Form available online or from campus.
The candidate must submit an abstract of about 3000-5000 words on the area of research interest (tentative research proposal) along with his/her application.
Selection for the Fellow Programme will be based on the following criteria:
- CAT/MAT/GMAT/CMAT/UGC NETScore
- Academic qualifications and work experience
- Tentative research proposal and its presentation before the Selection Committee
- Personal Interview
- Candidates with a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Engineering and Technology/Management /Economics/Social Science/Pure Science/Commerce/Humanities with minimum 60% marks shall be considered for admission to Fellow Programme.
- Students appearing for their final examination of Masters programmes are eligible to apply for the Fellow Programme. The admission of these candidates shall remain provisional until they produce the mark sheet proving that they satisfy the eligibility criteria. The deadline for submitting the final year mark sheet and degree is 31st December 2023.
AU Block, Outer Ring Road, Pitampura, Delhi-110034
+91-8287434626/+91-9354572054 Nearest Metro Stations: Pitampura (2 km), Haiderpur (0.5 km)